What Hosts are saying

Dear all, I need an advice:I only have 1 day left before the 15 days time to report will end. A guest damaged my bathroom basin and denied it. The surface of the ceramic has little cracks.I’m a tenant. The landlord/company said that they won’t fix it beca... Latest reply by Bhumika
    I am wondering if we have a host who is an Airbnb ambassador or main contact in Bermuda? I’m wondering if there is any consulting going on between government and AirBnb about the policies involving hosting on this platform? Latest reply by Bhumika
    Looking forward to welcome more guests in the upcoming days. Welcome to our beautiful country(NEPAL) , country of Himlaya, culture, tradition and country of lovely people. I will be adding more beautiful rooms to our guests in the upcoming days. Latest reply by Nima120
    Hello, I have been a host since 2021 and currently I manage 6 different listings for my parents in my home country Albania. Initially when I set the deposits from Airbnb to the bank account I put a threshold of minimum $500 to avoid any unnecessary fees ... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hi Hosts, Just want to check around how was the booking in October? Slow or same as previous month? For Waikiki Monarch, what is the minimum room rate now? Consider to include all the taxes, the minimum should be $100 in order to breakeven with the taxes ... Latest reply by Jerrie3
    Hi All! I'm wondering how those of you who have sustained a foothold in the ever changing short term rental market have managed to do so? I started my Airbnb journey a little over a year ago, and had a handful of guests before renting to a long term tena... Latest reply by Lydia593