What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Fairly new to this and would love to have your advice on marketing your property on other platforms and syncing your calendars. Which do you use. I looked at VRBO but thought that maybe the commission taken was higher than AirBNB. Do you try ... Latest reply by Andrew3175
    Dear Sirs, I am missing three of my 5 reservation payouts. I only have two that went into my account. Missing payouts are: ** - From 26-31 Aug - Amount E902,10 ** - From 02-09 Sept - Amount E1.139,75 ** - From 13-20 Sept - Amount E1139,75 I did c... Latest reply by Paula
    I had a guest a while ago, my first guest, and I received his payment in cash because I hadn't set up my online payment system yet. Consequently, I haven't paid my commission fee, and I haven't received any reservations since. Is this due to the unpaid co... Latest reply by Paula
    When you sign up for Airbnb, it tells you that they collect taxes in Florida. Well, sort of. ONE COUNTY, Palm Beach County, does not participate. When you read this: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/2580/palm-beach-county-fl , it is still currently tel... Latest reply by Stefanie465
    Hi. New regs come into force on 1st October. Does anyone know what is actually required? I’m hoping that we can write our own risk assessment? Do we need smoke alarms in every letting room? @links to members Latest reply by Heather289