What Hosts are saying

Why do I keep getting messages from airbnb saying that tax info is needed subject to freezing pay out. Everytime I go to taxes resident in the EU, am told that no information is required from me. is it because am co-host and all payments come to me? My da... Latest reply by Heather289
      Do you know how to collect on a claim when I have to do a repair and excessive clean myself? The guest damaged my dresser and I am buying the parts and items needed for the repair. The place was also left filthy. The guest failed to pay when I submitted... Latest reply by Heather289
    Hello. I have a question about Council Tax in the UK. Are self-contained annexes located inside the hosts residence or on the land attached the hosts property charged extra Council Tax if they are let to Airbnb guests? ThanksGwyn Cooke Latest reply by Heather289
    hi guys! Hi every host in air bnb community I registered for hosting ,and two or three months down the road, I have yet to get a booking. Is there some criteria I failed to meet? Looking forward from ur advice! Latest reply by Xinxin3
    Hi everyone, we are new to air b&b just hosting our first guest for a long period of 3 months. They are thinking about possibly renting for extra time, what is the maximum allowed please? also, this is a second property and struggling to find an insurance... Latest reply by Helen3