What Hosts are saying

I'm trying to connect Airbnb to my FB and Google accounts. I go to Account, Login/Security, Social Media section and click Connect for FB . It does not give me an opportunity to put in my FB account (which is under my old AOL email). When I click on C... Latest reply by Bettye6
    Hey,I have listed my place in the platform. However we also offer city tours, sight seeing tours and so on separately. Is there a way to offer this too?So anyone visiting the city could also book this too, or recommend it to the travelers while they are v... Latest reply by Adi4420
    Anybody has experience hosting guests with pets? My guest locked her dog inside the guest bedroom and just let the dog pee and poop inside the guest bedroom. The smell lingers in my house despite my running the fan 24*7. Based on my conversations with Air... Latest reply by Jasmine3
    My question is : at what point do you ask to be compensated for damages? Of course we have had our share of beddings to retire, missing towels, touch-painting, furniture leg welding... But, knock on wood, never willful theft, or malicious damages. Our... Latest reply by Valerie696
    Hello everyone , i am planing to list my house on Airbnb and i were told i have to check in first with my town for any rules and regulations for short term rentals , anyone here from Hopkinton RI or from RI who could help with info ? Thx Latest reply by Deb216