What Hosts are saying

Revenue Canada changed the rules for HST on digital sales for non-resident companies effective July 1, 2021. Is anyone familiar with this change? I did a preview listing, and would have expected to see 13% HST specified on the costs below the 14% AIRBNB... Latest reply by Paula
    I want to pick up all our transactions going back 3 years. I need the number of nights we have had guests and the amount we received after Air BnB fees. I can not find a way of loading the CSV using google sheets, it just goes to Excel which I do not wa... Latest reply by Ginnie1
    Good afternoon. We have just started with Airbnb and we are UK residents. We rent our house in France through Airbnb. This is a second home. We have no idea how we should manage the tax implications for rentals both in terms of the UK and France.In terms ... Latest reply by Derek-And-Rachel0
    Hi everyone ! I am Paul andhave joined resently, and the first guests already ended their stays.According to airbnb policies, the payout will be received within 7 business days.It's been almost 10 business days but in transaction hystory the status is " ... Latest reply by Helen744
    Need help, ASAP: Very concerned about what seems to be the lack of support and indolence from AIRBNB. As of today, no response from Mr. **. I have sent him three different messages to him… Cero response! I believe that we do not deserve this treatment fro... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0