What Hosts are saying

I was scheduled to participate in Northern Arizona Airbnb Community last week. Couldn't get on and lost Zoom link. I am trying to find update on legislation/policy potentially affecting Airbnbs. I have new to Airbnb person who has heard rumors about restr... Latest reply by Dawn241
    Hello all, Looking for someone that might have been in the same situation. Our city of Oro Valley just voted and implemented what Scottsdale, AZ recently implemented. Please see below in bold which are our biggest concerns. Has anyone ever had success ... Latest reply by Dawn241
    Hello there, my name is Faye. I'm a newcomer to the short-term property rental business and have a few properties in Madrid, Spain, that I'd like to rent out for short-term stays.Regrettably, I don't have the time to manage the hosting and communication m... Latest reply by Miguel2084
    I received the following review (1 star ratings for location and value, 5 star for all else; my listing had a 5 star overall rating prior to this) from a guest with no complaints during her 2 night stay: "This was a charming, cozy house and the host was p... Latest reply by Denisse63
    I've cleaned house's 30+yrs. An offer to live and work on a property that uses Air & B. The owner lives in another country. The offer is more like I do all the work and pay the owner to live there. They call it a cabin, but it is a 10×15 shed in a canyon.... Latest reply by Shawn742