What Hosts are saying

We have a 34 ft well appointed and maintained RV that is stationary Sept 1 - Oct 31. We have a well groomed area where its parked and are located in a college town that sees an influx of visitors during the fall sports season. We'd like to list it if poss... Latest reply by Mark4845
    How are you diversifying you property listings so that you are not fully dependable on airbnb? I had my account suspended due to a false accusation (suspension was lifted as it was completely false and retaliatory) and since then has left a bad taste with... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Airbnb seems to be sitting on payouts with much ease these days.I was told 3 times in a row that my payouts had been kept in order to guarantee the integrity of the payment method - that is, if I understand the language of Airbnb, the account on which to ... Latest reply by Kaptain0
    Hey everyone, I lost my superhost status due to too many 4 star (but brilliant/amazing in the description) reviews, plus some bad cleaning reviews which I've addressed by changing cleaners. I've also tried educating guests on the airbnb rating system, but... Latest reply by Sybe