What Hosts are saying

Hello I am hosting and less than 56 days as individual. Do you know if I am liable to pay/declare revenue and any tax to the german government? As far as I know if it is less than 56 days I do not have to but still I am not clear and I do not want to pen... Latest reply by Udo6
    Property owners should be aware of the potential risks associated with contracting with a host for their property on Airbnb. As a property owner, I had a horrible experience with a company I contracted to help me host on Airbnb. Payment was always late an... Latest reply by Helen3
    As this is the second time and second time in a row that I have had payout problems, I thought I would mention it in the Airbnb community. The last time I had guests, I noticed my payout had completely disappeared. To be more clear, my guests were stayi... Latest reply by Honey-Faith0
    Hi there.I'm talking to one in particular. They talk the talk but are weird in some ways, not picking up the phone and wanting payment for a number of cleans in advance of meeting anyone. They claim to have a relationship with Airbnb itself. Is there any ... Latest reply by Paula
    Hi there This is my first time asking a question so apologies if this one has been asked before. We have an Airbnb studio in NZ and I put the income through on my personal income tax return as I also have a full time job. Late last year i received a bill ... Latest reply by Hannah1123
    Is anyone else waiting for their CITQ registration?I applied more than a month ago and still haven't got it. My listing is in a primary residence.I emailed them a few times, and the first time, I got a response with a question. I answered the question imm... Latest reply by Paula