What Hosts are saying

I am new to this community center but thought I'd try it out.I am a "super host" and have been successfully renting part of our home for 2 years. I need help to solve my problem with getting approved for my "Extended" annual registration but was denied d... Latest reply by Jenny
    Hi there! I was reading up on co-host information and I saw you were a co-host. I'm looking to start something in Colorado as a co host but would love a little direction and guidance with someone who has experience. I've read a few things here however wou... Latest reply by Helen3
    What do we do to prevent double reporting on the same income paid by AirBnB to our PayPal account, as both companies will issue a 1099-K form to us and the IRS, and in 2022 the threshold drops way down from only if over $20,000 in income and 200 transacti... Latest reply by Resort-Vacation-Rentals0
    Hi everyone,I just received an email from Airbnb regarding their new simplified pricing system. They explained that they will now take 15% of my payout amount. Has anyone received this email? And how do you plan on working around this? I think I need to g... Latest reply by Inna31
    Hi I am new here from UK and I can not see the viability to add discount for 4 or 5 days just weekly or monthly.How can I add discount for 4/5 days?I can see others hosts in my are with discounts for 4/5 days.Thanks in advance. Latest reply by Alex9762
    Hello, my name is steevens. I am located in Miami and I am interested in becoming a co-host to learn more about the industry until I am in the position to become a host myself. Was curious what the best way to go about this is and how to get started? Latest reply by Helen3