What Hosts are saying

Hello, Last month we had a very stressful experience with a guest. Since then I disconnected the "instant Booking" on my page.I hesitate to re-activate it. It is hard to make a decision to accept with only a first name. No way to get more information.Si... Latest reply by Susan4640
    Soooo I'm curious if there are restrictions on hosts renting out/listing their timeshare properties on AirBNB. I was looking at renting a spot in Charleston, SC. I found a floor layout I liked on the timeshare website then messaged the host via AirBNB ap... Latest reply by AirbtheDiva0
    Hello, I booked trip to France 2 days ago. Apartment had an instant book option so I picked my dates and my credit card was charged. Host started conversation with me and everything was fine. But, today he sent me message and said that he can't host becau... Latest reply by Matt4897
    My main source of Airbnb income is from large groups that book my house for the weekends. These are almost always Hen parties as my listing is very close to Liverpool City Centre. The guests are great and its been working really well. However I get virtua... Latest reply by James3315
    My guest's flight was cancelled twice and he arrived 2 days later than scheduled. I offered to allow him to stay one extra night or refund one night. He has decided to be refunded for one night. Is there a way I can issue a partial refund that will give ... Latest reply by Ursula117
    I would like to ask what others are doing with regards to the huge amount of withholding tax Airbnb is keeping and handing over to the Mexican government? I just spent 2 hours talking to 3 Mexican accountants about this, and they were at a loss. They fel... Latest reply by Monica2168