What Hosts are saying

Downloaded a CSV report for July earnings. I can add the "Reservation" amount to the "Pass through total" (withheld taxes I must submit) and it equals the payout amount I received. So I should be able to add the "Reservation" amount total to the deducted ... Latest reply by Charlotte11
    My wife and I live in our second home during the season we have our primary home available to rent to guests which is from early spring to mid fall. We were wondering if expenses associated with the second home such as phone, internet, garbage pickup, pro... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi - I'm a Uk citizen and UK resident for tax. I own an apartment in Paris that I would be interested in listing on Airbnb. I understand there are quite strict rules regarding short term rentals in Paris. Would I be correct in saying that I can only list ... Latest reply by Peyman8
    I need to understand the following- We own a vacation rental in Surfside TX. According to Airbnb and Texas comptroller, Airbnb is collecting the 6% occupancy tax from guests on my behalf. However, when I look at gross payout information it says 0 collecte... Latest reply by Patricia3436
    I have a guest who has messaged me asking to check in a day late. They are prepared to pay for the night they’ll miss but I am unavailable to check them in the day after. I don’t want to use a lockbox as the guest has no reviews and has been very difficul... Latest reply by Huma0