What Hosts are saying

Fort Worth Hosts - is the city coming after you? Northside has had over 30 code violation notices this week. We are trying to get organized to take this issue to the city. We need your help- please join the FB group FWTX Hosts - we are meeting up next Sat... Latest reply by Grant280
    I have tried to contact the Support tem for almost 1 month and no proper responce from the team as to where is y payouts its been 2 months and i have already shared the bank statements and they dont have any answer they keep repeating the same script tha... Latest reply by Jenny
    Well I am not the first to report a terrible experience with @airbnbhelp it is quite obvious that there are millions of the same complaint as I research on the internet. I truly feel like we have been fraudulently scammed by the @airbnbsupport center. I o... Latest reply by Jenny
    Hello everyone - hope you are well. I currently have 20 odd listings and I'm trying to scale up my business (run it professionally with my team). Would you know of various companies/hosts that run the business professionally with 50/100/150 + listings on ... Latest reply by Nishchal0
    hi ! i am being offered a guaranteed rent option but that will be the same rent every month from a management agency, but will the tax man in the uk see that as a problem? so i get paid even if it’s not rented out? i want to benefit from fhl tax. thanks,... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0