What Hosts are saying

Hello all. We are super hosts located in Winter haven, FL. Our space is 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 2 living rooms, full kitchen and back patio with grill, wind chimes, fruit trees. we have remained book since past April when we came back from a year hiatus. We h... Latest reply by Jennifer3562
    We are starting our first Airbnb and it should be on the market by may of 2022. What do people find to be the easiest as far as property cleaning such as the linens, bed sheets, and general house cleaning? Is it easiest to call your cleaning company after... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi,I made a reservation on 9th of September on which I got fully charged. Immediately after that, I received multiple emails from Airbnb about: • the cancellation of my booking. • the removal of my account because it was somehow assessed as fraudulent act... Latest reply by Goga13
    Hi, can anyone advise of how to insure a holiday home in sardinia Italy? We are based in England and British citizens and would welcome some advise or recommendations on companies that do this in the simplest possible way. Thanks in advance for any help! Latest reply by Eits2
    Hello out there, i wanted to ask if anyone is having problems with booking. I have been a super host for the past several years. We have always been busy great reviews, lovely messages in our guest book, this year i have only had 2 bookings, i dont unders... Latest reply by Kat162