What Hosts are saying

AIRBNB only paying part of guest fee due long term stay. I am very bewildered but I have a guest staying 39days which suits me beautifully and AIRBNB have been promoting long stays. However for a long stay Airbnb will not pay the full host payout for 39... Latest reply by Rishma14
    Dear all, As a professional and licensed 'Holiday Homes' management company in Dubai , where we manage currently 35 luxury listings for different owners - Airbnb unfortunately has paused my pay-outs for over 5 (!) weeks now. Has anyone experienced the s... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hi there community!! I’m a long-time Airbnb Superhost with years of great experiences hosting through Airbnb. However, this week has been STRESSFUL -I’m having an issue with receiving a payout: my guests checked in on Aug 9, and I received the standard Ai... Latest reply by Rishma14
    Previously i made and start conversation with subject PAYOUT PROBLEM FOR 3MONTHS NOT PAID, but after 12days the first comment by Online Community Manager , the conversation is never continue again , this manager says will be in touch with Payoneer to get ... Latest reply by Rishma14
    I re-opened the calendar for my long-term rental apartment four days ago. Since then I've received six inquiries, and four of them have requested an additional reduction beyond the monthly discount that's already offered. I have done some searches in my... Latest reply by Debra300