What Hosts are saying

Hey! We have used an August Smart Lock (3rd gen I think) with keypad for over two years with our first rental, and thankfully, it's worked great with basically no issues. I didn't want to deal with a separate keypad for our second rental, so we went the Y... Latest reply by Dan16331
    I am buying a floating home for short-term rental. My marina required specific insurance terms in order to do that. I was having lots of trouble finding a provider. I wonder if airbnb provides additional insurance to buy for situations like this? I am in ... Latest reply by Yong200
    Hello, I really need help and advice. Airbnb have stolen my money. Air bnb owe me for 3 payments nearly totalling £1000 They keep fobbing me off with lies and telling me they have escalated my issue to a team which no one can reach, change my payout metho... Latest reply by Helen2714
    I tried lot of time to communicate with airbnb support on issue of money did not get for hosting as it gone on old bank count changed… What can we do because I dont‘t want to give up as I think that is nomal to be paid for hosting you did on good way:) Latest reply by Nebojsa10
    During the first omicron surge we changed our cancellation policy from moderate to flexible, wanting to discourage anyone who might be sick, but mildly, from following through on their plans because they couldn’t cancel. We’re thinking of going back to mo... Latest reply by Sam4794