What Hosts are saying

Why are ABB taking and adding GST to my account when I pay my own GST here in australia, By ABB doing this I am paying it twice.Better i just withdraw my properties from this platform ,It seems that there aremarketing feesService Fees and now additional G... Latest reply by Robert5937
    Hi there, may I please ask for your advise in regards the AL Registration Number,I have an apartment in the city of Loule, Algarve - Portugal, I am trying to obtain permission from the Loule council to be able to register, i have been sending emails, phon... Latest reply by Diana2034
    Hello, I am new to hosting and I just realized that I did not list taxes (Sales/Use and Occupancy, heck there might be others) on my listing. I live in Lincoln, NE. I have ready articles telling me how to add the taxes but the option is not there for my ... Latest reply by Victor2910
    Any thoughts welcome especially from those who host on both ProsThe VRBO search page is clean and tidy and seems to be well designedI am protected if Airbnb randomly suspend meMy property may actually get booked as it seems very slow on Airbnb at present ... Latest reply by Amanda660
    This topic is part of the Community Centre's Festival of Sustainability. The original topic was published in the Spanish-speaking Community Centre by Host Advisory Board Member@Daniel1651 and we have translated it below. ____________________________... Latest reply by Daniel1651
    • Daniel 1.jpeg
    • Screenshot 2022-04-25 at 14.09.39.png
    • Daniel 4.jpeg
    Hello everyone, I am currently creating promotions to get more views, but I need to find out if a promotion or a lower nightly price is more efficient for being listed on the first pages. Any ideas? Latest reply by Emiel1