What Hosts are saying

Hi, Re insurance: I’m in Melbourne Australia, I have a house and contents policy with CGU. They allow only 12 weeks of airbnb bookings per annum. I need to let them know each time I have a booking and tell them the dates. The cost is a normal household p... Latest reply by Sylvia163
    Limiting Short Term Rentals severely, here's just a snippet of the text: (1) A short-term rental shall only be allowed in the following manner:a. Single-family and multiple-family dwelling units.1. The dwelling unit is used by the property owner as his/he... Latest reply by Annie1372
    Insurance. A simple search will bring up thousands of brokers and providers, though which one should you choose? What is the right one for me, how much will it cost, and is it worth it? Oh, and not to mention the small print! Those might be a few que... Latest reply by Robin4
    • 410292_GettyImages-867431914_ForYou.jpg
    Hello everyone. Airbnb has stopped giving me my payouts. My listing is live and I am able to receive new bookings. My property is in Sydney, Australia. Contacting airbnb by all means possible enables me to only talk to an airbnb "ambassador" who, whil... Latest reply by Annie1372
    I had terrible situation because of airbnbthey didnt pay meguest booked for one month and refusing to leave He didnt make payment neither guest nor AirbnbAirbnb didn't support me Didnt pay, didn't deal with guest illegal stay. And till now he is refusing ... Latest reply by Quincy