What Hosts are saying

Hi there, I am very new to Airbnb. I have 3 bedrooms apartment. I have my base price just for one person for one room, any extra person will be charged extra $50. I am willing to trust tenants, but Can I check how many person moves in and can I lock oth... Latest reply by Yi49
    Hi I have always declared all my earnings from my Air B& B to the French tax authorities but they keep over taxing me. When I complain they just ignore me despite me sending copies of my earnings printed from your site or they return a perfunctory uninfo... Latest reply by Yvonne682
    I have been hosting since about May, and I thought this would be my way towards financial freedom. But my house rarely gets booked, and the bills are starting to pile up. Can someone help me figure out how I can get weekly bookings and make sure my house ... Latest reply by Robin4
    I'd like to have UK hosts's opinions on this as the law probably differs per country. I'm based in the UK. A guest who's checking in in a few days is asking me if she can ask her bank to send her new card to my home address. I once let a guest do it but h... Latest reply by Pedro1613
    Airbnb's platform is giving me fits setting up reservations for a government employee. I live and have my BnB in an area that suffered catastrophic flood damage almost three weeks ago. While we didn't take any direct damage at the BnB, we had to close for... Latest reply by Helen744
    Everything is expensive at this time and the cost of accommodation or hotel cannot be underestimated. I have been hosting for over a year now and my initially intention was that airbnb is a community that assist guests to have a place to stay, which will ... Latest reply by Helen744