What Hosts are saying

Hello Community! I recently had a situation with a guest--my first bad experience--at a time when we count on hosting for our livelihood. I feel sick over this, as I always do whatever I can to go above and beyond for my guests; I even buy little gift... Latest reply by Sudsrung0
    Fellow hosters do you consider yourself a landlord? When does a guest become a tenant? Berkeley California has some of the strictest anti-Airbnb/str laws in the world. But they have an interesting exception for landlords. Take a look at the City of Be... Latest reply by Douglas353
    hello, my name is Angela, I host guests on the island of Kefalonia in Greece, I've been with Airbnb for 7 years, super host. This year the season opened on July 2, for over a month I've been hosting guests and haven't received any payments, not a single ... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hey there, Any guidance on this conundrum would be very much appreciated Briefly; last year our Paddleboarding experience made up 50% of our income, it was a great channel for us. This year, 75% fewer bookings compared to May/June last year. If that ... Latest reply by Catherine-Powell
    What are your takes on having the Instant Booking Message? 2) Do guests actually write back to the message? 3) Do the guests HAVE to write back to the message to have their Instant Booking confirmed? We've never paid attention to this feature before and w... Latest reply by Nicole2223
    Hi - I currently rent a house and would like to AirBnB it while I am away. The owner has given me permission, so that is not an issue. But we both want to understand how the insurance works. If something happens to the house and it is damaged (for exam... Latest reply by Sudsrung0