What Hosts are saying

Hello , this is my listing but I have not received any messages nor any reservations. https://www.airbnb.com/h/private-room-in-pretoria-the-retreatA Real Estate agents in my area told me that my location was popular in Airbnb for patients that come for ho... Latest reply by Mercedes497
    Recently, I have taken a look at different aspects of our listing and am curious what others use to consider raising your nightly listing price. We have been a Super Host for three years and have a 4.98 rating. Our home receives Instant Bookings, Booking ... Latest reply by Tom143
    Hello there, i would like to know if Airbnb allows the use of its name or logo in signboards along with the host property name. For example my property is named TIA_INN. I was wondering if we can write AIRBNB and underneath it TIA-INN. RegardsPrabal Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    The new Firm policy states: "Full refund for cancellations up to 30 days before check-in. If booked fewer than 30 days before check-in, full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking and at least 14 days before check-in. After that, 50% re... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have been told that I was over paid back at the beginning of covid when 100% of ALL of our bookings were refunded due to covid. I am sure all of you experienced a huge amount of difficulty back then. We are still experiencing this being in Bali. I have... Latest reply by Lisa25
    I have an inquiry a special price however after I reviewed it did not show the special just the regular price breakdown. No option to change just cancel. If I tap on cancel that is the only time I see the special offer. So I didn’t cancel. First time a... Latest reply by Sarah977