What Hosts are saying

Current guests - a son/dad combo staying in the double-bedded room in our house. A bit boisterous/noisy, but nothing too ridiculous (and I get they're having some dad/son time). Until last night (or this morning). Arrived home at 04:01 (I'm a lightish sle... Latest reply by Laura2592
    Last week I received a booking at short notice. It had been confirmed, but without my knowledge, and it was given a 20%discount also without my know,edge. I don’t do reduc3d prices! I lost mone6 on the deal, and I am also worried that Airbnb seem to be ru... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I find check-in times are set as late as 4pm then check out as early as 9am.And some won't even keep your bags.@Airbnb can you get some of these hosts to standardize? The average hotel is 2pm in; 11am out. Could you also encourage hosts to at least have a... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi. I need advisement on a issue situation I’m currently experiencing with a guest. The initial complaint guest contacted me about she was experiencing marks on her skin and could possibly be bed bugs. I put in a request to my building manager to have som... Latest reply by Tracy-Lynn0
    I have not received a single payout since July 8th. I’m a superhost since 2015, I have 8 listings in 2 different countries and Airbnb stopped paying me. They don’t reply to my messages, and I call they can’t help me and say they are escalating the problem... Latest reply by Feel-Good-Rentals0
    Got an inquiry- guy had 0 reviews but he messaged me and I approved and he booked 2 people. We have a small guesthouse with 1 king bed. Then later that night he messaged that he didn’t thoroughly read the house rules and we wanting to have family/ friends... Latest reply by Ann31968
    Hi, I am facing similar issues like other hosts regarding missing payouts. One of the payments in May was processed but others(there are already couple of them) from June and July are still not processed. In upcoming payments tab there is an estimated arr... Latest reply by Tafra0