What Hosts are saying

HelloThis question is truly specific to hosts in San Francisco, CA. Hopefully someone in SF sees this. Eventhough this pertains to Hosts who require a 30 night minimum stay it appears this Permit is for Hosts who are airbnbing their entire unit, apt, & t... Latest reply by Annie1372
    Hello all! So I am new to the Airbnb hosting and just had a quick question hoping to get some sort of answer and/or advice. I've just had my 4th guest check out and I suspect they may have had a dog in the house. I never met with the guest as they enter ... Latest reply by Gwen386
    Hello all! We are new to hosting and have a bad taste in our mouth after the first Airbnb guest. Our home is immaculate we personally saw and made sure our first stay looked perfect the day before arrival! After the first day the guest angrily messaged us... Latest reply by Bob297
    I am a host for two houses in Costa Rica. I offer discounts for extended stays (e.g. 1 week, 1 month etc.), and I see how those discounts are deducted from the nightly house rental rate. On several rentals, I also have seen additional discounts being dedu... Latest reply by Anita817
    I am new to air bnb. I listed my apartments last month and got my first booking and I realised my customer was given 20% without my consent. Is this the way it works cos I am confused? I already discount the apartment before I listed. Thanks Latest reply by Connie460