What Hosts are saying

Hello, During 2021 I have had 10 guests, however, all the earnings are still on the Airbnb platform as I have not paid myself during 2021. All the earnings are still in the "upcoming payout" section. Do I need to consider these earnings in my tax filing f... Latest reply by Marc-Nicolàs0
    I want to understand why my prices look higher when looking at the map and way lower when I enter my lisiting the map shows my unit as $341 per night and then the booking as 200, I dont have any promotions right now and the client is booking with the lowe... Latest reply by Margarita441
    Hi everyone, I'm a relatively new host (since June of this year). I was fully booked from June through most of December. I lowered my rates when my bookings slowed down and I'm fully booked now through mid-February. What is the best way to unblock my ca... Latest reply by Raisa34
    Josee66I'm canadian and have couple of ad in state.airbnb been retaining 30% of my revenues since August even if I furnished my EIN as ask.cant talk to nobody and nobody fix my problem yet.They owed me 3500$ us Latest reply by Stephanie
    Hello Everyone,I'm excited as my first season as a host is doing well and has been enjoyable. I'm considering installing a pool at some point between seasons. First, does anyone in South Florida have recommendations for liability insurance that goes beyon... Latest reply by Andrew886