What Hosts are saying

Hello I have a big property and I have 2 questions. I would like to price based on occupancy so, if a family of 4 wish to book the property for 1 week, the price I would charge them would be lower than the price for a party of 8 - 10 people. Can I do thi... Latest reply by Nancy1632
    Hi my wife and I Airbnb a portion of our home in Brooklyn NY and was considering expanding. Our prayer is to join a short-term rental group in Raleigh NC to share ideas. We are researching management and cleaning crews currently speaking with the manageme... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi,I am desperately looking for a way to pay the tourist tax in Hamburg for subletting a room on airbnb. What I am after is how do i declare it and do I do it online or send a letter or simply transfer the right amount of money (I know the nightly rated).... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I'm seeing an influx in the cities I'm looking to book evading taxes by listing them in areas that don't. The city is in ABC, but the map shows its in XYZ. I find this out because I'm searching for ABC, going through the rules, and everything else and ???... Latest reply by Christine615