What Hosts are saying

Josee66I'm canadian and have couple of ad in state.airbnb been retaining 30% of my revenues since August even if I furnished my EIN as ask.cant talk to nobody and nobody fix my problem yet.They owed me 3500$ us Latest reply by Stephanie
    Hello Everyone,I'm excited as my first season as a host is doing well and has been enjoyable. I'm considering installing a pool at some point between seasons. First, does anyone in South Florida have recommendations for liability insurance that goes beyon... Latest reply by Andrew886
    Hello. I need help deciding if I should convert my garage into an ADU. Right now its a 4 bedroom house in Los Angeles thats doing fairly well on Airbnb.The front 2 car garage is not being used by tenants at all. Everyone parks in the driveway.We have an o... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hello I have a big property and I have 2 questions. I would like to price based on occupancy so, if a family of 4 wish to book the property for 1 week, the price I would charge them would be lower than the price for a party of 8 - 10 people. Can I do thi... Latest reply by Nancy1632
    Hi my wife and I Airbnb a portion of our home in Brooklyn NY and was considering expanding. Our prayer is to join a short-term rental group in Raleigh NC to share ideas. We are researching management and cleaning crews currently speaking with the manageme... Latest reply by Helen3