What Hosts are saying

Hi, I'm trying to send a special offer to a potential guest to reduce their price, I am making the change on the 'special offer' tab, but when I press send it's staying the same. Have tried several times. any ideas? Latest reply by David8743
    Hi, we are fairly new to Airbnb having just started hosting in July 2021. We've had a great time so far and have managed to maintain super host ratings. I have a question though...we are about an hour from where our property is. Up until recently I have d... Latest reply by Kerry-and-Mark1
    Hello My Fellow Hosting Family, Its so nice to know that we all share the same thought on growing our business on this wonderful platform. I am a new host with Airbnb and I would love to have some feedback on my listing. I have 5 years in real estate and... Latest reply by Luxury-Corporate-Leasing-Solutions0
    Someone asked for the policies.I sent them this link but now wondered if I sent them a link allowing them to edit it as it included my user number which I didn't notice when I sent the message.Are they able to access my account with this link? https://www... Latest reply by Lenore22
    I AM A SUPERHOST BY MAKING MY CANCELLTATION POLICY FLEXIBLE TO MODERATE IF IT SHOWS ANY ADVERSE IMPACT IN MY LISTING? I HAVE DONE SO AS THIS IS PEAK TOURIST SEASON IN SHIMLA SO LAST MOMENT CANCELLATION WILL AFFECT ME FINANCIALLY Latest reply by Jay1798