What Hosts are saying

I rented a place in lake foresf using my exd debit card and now its time to move and for some reason I'm unable to use the edd debit card. I called BofA and edd CA customer service and there's no hold on my debit card. Is there anyway arbnb can verify id ... Latest reply by Bidyut-Kumar0
    I called Airbnb and they said they are paying my state and city taxes, however I can not find where in the transactions. My bookkeeper is asking, is this true and where do I find this info.I do pay City Sales & lodging taxes. Latest reply by Wilson-And-Emily0
    Hi everyone,I have just switched to Simplified Pricing. It's supposed to take a 15% fee from my end, from the total amount. But to my surprise, on a simulation preview of a two-night booking, it takes 18.15%, instead of 15%. Here's the screenshot: If the... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    • Screenshot 2021-12-16 at 10.15.48.png
    I have a certain Base Rate but I have Customized Rates in the Calendar. I also have Weekly / Monthly Discounts. The Customized Rates & the Discounts reflect correctly if the stay is for less than 28 Days. However if I do a search for more than 28 Days, my... Latest reply by Caroline1856