What Hosts are saying

Hi! On my very first attempt at being an Airbnb host, I made a serious blunder. To make a long story short, I published two listings with both smart pricing turned off...and instant book on. The listings were immediately snatched up at the low base price ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I own an apartment building with 16 units and looking to host few airbnb's in the building. I'm in process of installing a intercom system and on the hunt for access control system that can support airbnb. anyone has previous experience dealing with this...
    Does anyone know if it's possible (and affordable) to get some sort of safety check for a listing? I know I can get fire and CO2 checks, but what about slip and fall, and other hazards? I'm reading articles about how hotels have to go through safety chec... Latest reply by Hello6
    @Airbnb I have been asking you since 3 weeks to solve my problem with not being paid and nothing happened. I am being sent in loops by your completly useless customer service that keeps on wasting my time and providing ZERO SOLUTIONS. Maybe for Christmas ... Latest reply by Nick
    How do you feel about guests coming to do anything other than relax/vacation/sleep in your space? People have been getting more and more creative about their uses of an Airbnb. We have had requests for TV shows or photos (and a thread popped up recently ... Latest reply by Ted307