What Hosts are saying

Hi all,I'm pretty new to Airbnb and planning my first trip. I have requested to book a place I really like and went through the stages of entering in payment details, verifications and wrote a message. The host-to-be has not responded in the 24 hour windo... Latest reply by Simon3123
    Hi, I am new to Airbnb and I am a host for an experience in the Dominican Republic. Could somebody advice me on when can I expect my payment? The activity took plavce yesterday and allegedly payment should be received today via Western Union but I haven't... Latest reply by Emiel1
    To all hosts who have experienced this extremely frustrating situation.......were you able to resolve this!!!??? I am owed $13000 in missing payouts and Airbnb continues to tell me that my case has been escalated. Over 6 weeks, 100's phone calls, private ... Latest reply by Colleen253
    Hi! I am expecting my first payment from an experience, I am suppossed to get paid today but I haven't received any notifications yet. Can anybody tell me what to expect?
    I have the Weekly Discount field under Discount Pricing Set to 10%. I would like to Not Have this Weekly Discount Apply to Specified Days during the year, like the Holiday Weeks (Thanksgiving & Christmas weeks). Is there any way to TURN OFF or Not Have th... Latest reply by Linda108