What Hosts are saying

I have two guests book in for 3 nights...they arrived today , however one of the guests father has been taken ill and they will leave tomorrow and so not be able to to stay for the other two nights booked...can they be reimbursed and if so how does that w... Latest reply by Helen3
    I'm trying to find a way to set the price per night for Friday, Saturday and Sunday to a fixed amount (let's call it X), so that a guest who books a 2-night stay pays 2X but if they book all three nights I give them a discount (3X - discount set by me). I... Latest reply by Ben205
    So way back in July I sent a refund to a guest as their was some construction near the home during their stay. It was an agreed upon amount and I thought everything was fine until I see that the negative funds were still showing in my pending transaction... Latest reply by Emiel1
    We were renewing our House & Contents insurance today, when we were advised by our insurer that we would not be covered for Storm/Fire and natural disasters as well as theft or damage to the home if we were hosting Air BnB or other home hosting. Who do ot... Latest reply by Fred13