What Hosts are saying

Hello, we have been hosts for a few years now, this year has been the worst I ever saw with Airbnb, they started these new security requirements, since then I haven't been paid.So far I am owed over $2000, Support is not answering my messages, I have talk... Latest reply by Gilles412
    Hi there, I have an apartment in Auckland CityCurrent rates are about $1500/year or thereaboutsIf I turn it into a full time AirBNB what will the rates become, I understand they go up big time, but just wanted to get an idea??Cheers Latest reply by Helen3
    We don't allow same day requests for booking, ever.Our Airbnb space is also our workspace studio and we don't keep it readily available for same day bookings, so we have this featured turned off, 2 days notice minimum.Well i keep getting last minute same ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Dear Hosts! I currently live between Lisbon and NYC and we share our homes with Airbnb guests when we travel to help us cover rent/costs. I am a super host now and have loved the experience. In Lisbon, we own our apartment so it's chill. In NYC, I fly und... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Did you know that Airbnb only disburses taxes to ONE DEFAULT account in the US despite the routing rules we establish for each listing? I have 7 US properties and I have 7 different routing rules established for the income to be deposited into. And Airbn...