What Hosts are saying

hello please help i have changed the payment on my listing to a lower price but above the red "check availability " on the listing page the cost remains $130 above my new listing price and i can't seem to change it even with the help of the Air b and ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    can somebody please explain to me why, when I have changed my nightly price on the listings page, the increase is not shown on the calendar? I nearly lost out today when my regular guest asked me why the price had not increased when she asked to make a ne... Latest reply by Emiel1
    We had booked a 2 bedroom suite for two nights to attend a curling event in Camrose Alberta in January. Due to the new restrictions in Alberta regarding capacity of venues etc. the event was cancelled. I immediately contacted the host who told me that sh... Latest reply by Lorna170
    It appears on my listing that I am charging a 16% Property Use Tax.On my accounts page a 16% VAT is listed.I have hosted three guests and all three have been charged andI have been refunded the 16% tax in my pay out.My Questions:Is the VAT and the Propert...
    Any recommendations? I got a quote from Proper, but I have concerns after reading numerous and consistent complaints about how much they increase premiums each year. The policy itself checks all the boxes, but I want to shop around because they are expens... Latest reply by John5097