What Hosts are saying

I found some taxes collected by AIRBNB that was from 2017. What is occurring now in 2021? I just created my LLC and received a letter from Dept of Revenue asking me to fill out a OS-114 form every month. I now need to find out if and when AIRBNB has paid ... Latest reply by Skip33
    Hello. I am new to Air BnB. My state of Rhode Island is a jurisdiction whereby Air BnB can pay the occupancy taxes. So, I would've expected it to be paid already, for April and May 2021...but the state just told me that the taxes have NOT been filed yet f... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Hello Carbondale Colorado hosts. I hope that you have seen the most recent article in the sopris sun. There is a group that has gotten a work session to try to remove air bnb in Carbondale They are meeting with the trustees on December 21. Please attend ...
    Hi. Ok question is it possible to AirBnb to make the invoice@receipt into multiple date. The scenario is like this. I stay at the place for 5 days from 1st May till 5 May. My company allowed me to claim for accommodation up to 2 night only. So it is pos... Latest reply by Sarah977
    For those who live in the USA and have their condo outside of the US on Airbnb what tax form did you use here?