What Hosts are saying

Hi. I thought you might be interested in an idea we've put into practice that might help promote your place. We've made up a postcard that guests can colour in and send to family and friends. It's too early to know if we'll get bookings but guests seem to... Latest reply by Luxury-Corporate-Leasing-Solutions0
    • 20200807_124453.jpg
    Hi everyone!I have been unfairly charged US tax by Airbnb despite the fact that:- I am NOT a US citizen nor resident- None of my properties are based in US;All my listings/properties are in Dubai, UAE. My bank account is in UAE where all Airbnb funds are ... Latest reply by M199
    I have had 2 guests on separate requests, ask if they can pay "the $189.00 amount" now and pay the balance upon check-in. I thought that guests are required to pay in full to confirm a reservation, right? I just referred them to contact AirBnb since h... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I am new to hosting. I charge only 28 USD for my listing. When I receive my payout (to my dollar account) from World Pay App, it charges 11 USD! And since I get short stays, I am incurring 11 USD per 28 USD I make!!Is this the same for anyone else?Is it p... Latest reply by Alis1795
    I started using the newly added pricing tool found under Pricing Availability in each listing. I think it is helpful for inquiries. I noticed that when you select one week under this tool it calculates 7 NIGHTS. A week should be 6 nights. Under the Di... Latest reply by Diane1173