What Hosts are saying

It looks like Airbnb is withholding taxes to pay my state, but not my County accommodations tax. How do I add those to my listing so the traveler pays them? I realize I have to manually pay them to my county monthly. Latest reply by Karol22
    Hello everyone, Several of you have mentioned in the past keeping track of the prices charged by other Hosts in your area in order to better adjust yours. Whether it’s in terms of pricing, decoration, house rules or interesting extras to offer,... Latest reply by Esperanza37
    • LAX_SE-104277__shutterstock_571885336_copy_1_FOR_YOU (1).jpg
    My ticket is currently open over the weekend with the promise of being replied to in 2 days. My situation is very straight forward and easy to understand. I made a booking between February 17th and April 24th. I checked in on the 17th and everything has g... Latest reply by Ryan2603
    All of the sudden my 100% payout went to a nonprofit organization- that isn’t included in my payout method. This is the 3rd time it happens. Did this happen to anyone? Latest reply by Lawrene0