What Hosts are saying

A couple stayed at my Airbnb for the weekend. At around 9.45pm on the Friday evening I received a message saying that the radiators wouldn’t work but warm water was still running. I called them straight away and arranged for my father-in-law to pop straig... Latest reply by Joy1101
    I have a long term renting period coming up, so the app offered me to set a monthly price. Which I did. The app told me the price should be in US dollars, so I entered the price in US dollars. However, it turns out the app understands this as local curre... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hello! I have uploded the prices of my apartment, but when I look for it as a host, I see at the list the old price. Just when I go to de ad, I can see the updated price. Somebody know what can I do to see the new price at the list?Thanks Latest reply by Brian2036
    Hello! Could you please help me? I've never used the service of Airbnb before. So, the first guest checked in 2 days ago. Airbnb sent me the invoice with the amount of $ 289.06. Unfortunately I've just received $ 277.06? Did anyone have such kind of exp... Latest reply by Till-and-Jutta0
    Hi everyone I am a brand new host and still at the setting up stage, Im not sure what insurance I need to cover myself, property and gusts, will landlord insurance cover it? any help would be great thanks Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0