What Hosts are saying

Hi my guest wants to cancel in good faith and I am happy to wave my cancellation fee.I have asked them to cancel and now I have a refund request.My payout has been updated to £886.88 yet they are requesting a refund of £920. I'm confused. Does this mean t... Latest reply by Glen658
    I happily offer complete refunds right up to the day of a booking. Yesterday a guest cancelled and Airbnb sent me message that only part of it was being refunded . I had to click something if I wanted to offer full refund. Then it asked me how much I w... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I'm am just signing up as a host and I'm being ask for my "Tax Identification Number", with no explanation of what this refers to. What should I use? My NINO? I haven't submitted any tax returns, and probably won't ever need to since my income will be bel... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hallo I am thinking about to rent my apartment in Berlin, however have no idea about the license. If anyone know the policy and how to get the short-term rental license in Berlin? Thank you J