What Hosts are saying

I have a base price on my listing but when I go to airbnb to book as a guest it shows a higher price. I have no idea where this price came from ... can some one help? Please Latest reply by M199
    I have been a host for a year and a half and have a security camera on the front driveway which is disclosed on my listing and allows me to monitor when people come and go. Last winter I had issues with snow and ice buildup in the back yard between the ba... Latest reply by Colleen253
    Hi all, Me and my wife fell in love with Alsace a few years ago when we first visited the region, and after a lot of thought and waiting we decided to look for property over there and start an Airbnb. I've searched on the internet for regulations and spec... Latest reply by Helen3
    HiWe are new to hosting on AirBnB.We have been on the split fees option and took out a trial on a software platform to manage bookings on various platforms - the fees then changed to simplified where we now pay the full 15% as hosts. We'd like to cancel ... Latest reply by Jaco710
    Hi everyone, We have been hosts in Weehawken for a little while and the township is asking us to cease hosting. There doesn't seem to be a specific ordinance banning Airbnb but, in the absence, I think we go by the Rooming and Boarding Act, which prohib... Latest reply by Margaret1084