What Hosts are saying

Have anybody know what's algorithm for price display? When searching my house area (without input any dates), the result search lists display my house rental price such as $341/ night (in one house) or $559/ night (another house). The problem is, I never ... Latest reply by BenkaandKeith0
    Can anyone help me. I have agreed to refund a guest of ours (long story) but I would like to do it officially through Airbnb. How do I go about this? Joy Latest reply by Emiel1
    Recently we did some traveling and booked most of our stays through Airbnb. ( we usually do). Some places have cleaning fees some don’t. We have always had cleaning fees but with all the added extra fees and taxes that guests pay, I kind of think it’s nic... Latest reply by Clair16
    Hi! We a building a 3 bed 2 bath cabin that will sleep 12 (1 king, 1 Queen, 4 built-in full bunkbed room). My question is for the bathrooms, would it be better to do 2 sinks for each (with small countertop space), or just do a single sink so there’s more ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi and thanks in advance for any help, I am trying to establish my pricing based on seasons but I introduced a higher price for the Christmas season and now that very price is set for the whole year. ¿How can I establish pricing per day only please? Thank... Latest reply by Emiel1
    We had a guest who booked a night, stayed at the house, left it a mess, cancelled at 6:00 a.m. the morning after they stayed, and then they filed a claim with AirBnb claiming that they hadn't stayed and wanted their $ back. AirBnb contacted me a week aft... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0