What Hosts are saying

Hey guys I’m a New Host and my first guest checked out today, after a weeks stay. I have two more bookings coming over the next two weeks. However, I still have open availability at the end of the month. What can I do to fill these dates and attract more ... Latest reply by Sade40
    Greetings. We use the strict cancellation policy because... reasons. A guest loves the idea of purchasing trip insurance in case Tahoe gets smoke-filled skies in August. It's a definite risk. Do any of you know of any insurers that have honored (or at lea... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar experience. Currently we can only book 30+ night stays because AirBnB can't seem to process our STR license with the City of Seattle. We have been dealing with this and losing money since June 25th and we j... Latest reply by Jun1005
    I have two rooms in my home in Georgia on AirBnb. Two of my guests are in the military, and expectations/dates fluctuate from what's expected sometimes. So during the month of July, both of them had to shorten their stay significantly. Their stays starte...
    Can anyone give me any advice on what to do please. My first holiday was cancelled last year because of covid, re-booked the same apt for this year only to be notified the owner sold the apt. Air bnb wouldn’t refund the whole amount and kept £406 of my m... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0