What Hosts are saying

Hola a todos! Just wanted to ask if there are other hosts in Spain that are thinking of resuming short stay rentals. Or if you have been renting during this whole period is it still worth it as opposed to just renting out your property long term? thanks! Latest reply by Azar0
    Hello, I noticed that I have in the past months not been able to host a guest. The last time I got a request was in December, is there a reason for this or is there something I need to do on my page to get leads and my hosting over the past one year is li... Latest reply by Emiel1
    How does this work, it seems to be different for my latest bookings. I used to charge £30 fee, no problem. However my cleaner has expressed how demanding and time consuming this work can be and so i agreed to increase the cleaning fee to £35 but on my lat... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I’m curious to know what people consider essential travel to be during this Covid19 pandemic? I’m travelling to/from Ontario/BC recently because of my fathers passing and having to arrange funeral, burial, settling his estate etc. I recently had a host ac... Latest reply by Andrea-and-Glenn0
    Hello, I need Airbnb to allow the page Administrator to send the full cleaning fee, or a % of it to a different deposit banck account. We need the cleaning fee to be able to be distributed as we prefer, or need!! Latest reply by Elena87
    Good afternoon, everyone! I was wondering what you think about this summer 2021? Do you think that we ll have reservations from abroad or we should focus on gaining local travelers?Inform me please about your country covid restrictions. Thanks in advance.... Latest reply by Antigone2