What Hosts are saying

Hi guys, I have a corporation and I plan to put all my REV and expense into it. If I do it that way, does the tax exemption for REV under 30k still apply? Also, How can I collect HST from the guest? Thank you!
    Hi I have a lot of one night stays and last year I could be doing changeovers 10 nights on the trot. Can I set the price higher for 1 night stays and go back to normal pricing for 2 or more nights. Thanks Jane @Jane635 Latest reply by Jane635
    hi everyone on the north coast NSW oz, wondering how your occupancy is averaging mine is pretty bgood but lots of last minute bookings which is nerve racking , i find it hard to set a suitable market price lots of guests tell me its too cheap but id rathe... Latest reply by Dale711
    Hi, We are in England and beginning to get booking requests, one for this Sunday (17th May) and we don't know under the new vague lockdown easing measures whether it is right to take them or not? We have asked AirBnB for guidance and they suggested coming... Latest reply by Rhona20
    Hi have been a host of a airbnb annex room for 2 years. Today my neighbour tells me that I am not legally allowed to do this because to access our house and the airbnb annex we have to drive through a driveway that he owns but must give me access to my pr... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi, I need to be able to look at past calendar months to see how many days I had the property on offer for tax purposes (year 2020). I do not understand how Airbnb would have removed such an important feature. Has anyone else figured out how to get this ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Good day, Please can anyone assist me, I am based in South Africa. A payout was issued to me on the 3rd of April, it is the 13th of April today and I still haven't received the funds for the reservation and our guests checked out on the 5th of April. I ha... Latest reply by Ashley1112