What Hosts are saying

I got a reservation, when I saw it it had a discount on my fare I never gave, I think that Airbnb move my fair without my consent to give that discount to a future host. I never saw nothing until I f got the reservation with that "discount".. I need to pa... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I HAVE BEEN WAITING 2 WEEKS TO GET PAID FOR 2 SEPARATE RESERVATIONS! I have sent messages to SupportI have emailed brian@airbnb.com & brian.chesky@airbnb.comI have messaged through AirBnB's Twitter, Facebook & Instagram AccountsI have called MANY times,... Latest reply by Allen234
    Hi All,First time, joining this discussion room and hoping to get some good feedback or ideas. I’m looking for hosts/Airbnb personnel who have good info on prospective trends for guest demand in rural areas.We have just acquired the adjoining 44 acres t... Latest reply by Ann72
    I have an anounce that i put on line for an appartement , basic price 55€/night, no intelegent price activated, on the calender for dates 20.3 to 27.3.21 (7 nights) the price is 55€/night, so 7 x 55 = 385€When I do a research, as a client, the apartement... Latest reply by Emiel1