What Hosts are saying

Hi hosts, I have been a very busy host for the last three years and I'm trying to find a way to keep better books so that tax time will be easier. Can you share what you use in the way of software? Also, do you do month end reporting and then year end ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi! Which one does the algorithm favor: A "Length-of-stay discounts" or a "Promotion" Do you know what I'm talking about? The Length-of-stay discounts we set in our listing settings, under Pricing. The Promotion we set in our calendar. Airbnb shows us wha... Latest reply by Bruna-and-Andrew0
    Hello, I'm wondering if there is any option to set a changing price/night depending on the number of nights booked. For example, if a guest books 1 night the price for the night will be 100€ - if 2 nights are booked the price per night would be 90€ (total... Latest reply by Iñigo36
    Hi everyone, happy new year. I havent seen any other threads that explicitly answer this question, if you know of any please send me a link. I want to set custom prices for certain weeks but am happy for smart pricing to do it's thing for the other weeks... Latest reply by Louise-And-Matt0
    Hi allI've been informed that in the UK you can only reclaim 25% of the mortgage interest as an expense on short term holiday lets. I find this hard to believe, but my source is knowledgeable is this area. I cant find anything to support this in fact quit... Latest reply by Sean1062
    Hi all - Starting 12Nov, Vermont will now require all non-essential travelers from out-of-state to quarantine for 14 days or quarantine for 7 days and show a negative test. Over the last couple of months, I have required all guests to complete a Certifica... Latest reply by Eric940
    Re: NJ Pandemic Unemployment Support. I’ve been having trouble getting approved. They’re telling me renting space via AirBnB doesn’t qualify as self-employed. They know I’m not employed by AirBnB, but rather that it’s a platform for which I pay a fee ... Latest reply by Carol6075
    I'm trying to determine if Sonoma County has once again put an end to short term rentals due to COVID cases rising. I can't seem to get a straight answer out of the County, so if any other AirBnB hosts in Sonoma County have any information, please share. ...
    Hello everyone--I am trying to get ahead of some draconian changes to laws regarding STR is Park County Colorado and was hoping there were discussions or resources that others have compiled or Airbnb has created to help us protect our investments--please ...