What Hosts are saying

Recently Airbnb changed their policy for Bonaire, an island included in the Dutch Kingdom, so the host pays the service fee. However in doing so, I think Airbnb made a mistake. In the EU ~21% VAT is charged on the service fee, which applies to the EU coun... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, Apologies up front if this is covered elsewhere -- I couldn't locate if that's the case! Does anyone know if US hosts will be able to deduct Covid-related cancellations as business expenses for 2020 (and, sadly, looking like 2021 as well)? Outside... Latest reply by Stacey58
    We have gone several weeks without any coronavirus at all and so it is so well under control that I feel confident to start re-taking guests. But most of my guests were previously from overseas. I don't want to make it too cheap because it won't be worth ... Latest reply by Geri26
    Airbnb. What is the rationale for "Promotion" $ 210 ? Which I do not accept. My price is $100 per night less your normal fee, as before. ** **Personal information hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not a... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Dearest Hosts, can you help me put to rest or better solve a problem (or tell me if you think it is unsolvable in this Covid era)?? Problem One, please tell me what you think this means: In an abundance of caution, we are making the barn available primar... Latest reply by Debra300
    Hello! I'm a new host in Otsego County, NY. For tax purposes, I've been told I need to give 4% to the county and 8% to NY State. However, i've seen some listings in this area where AirBnB incorporates this into the rate. How do I set this up so the taxes ... Latest reply by Kailey19