What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone,I'm experiencing the same issue as lot of people here : no payout for a rental which started on July 18th and ended a week ago now, payment still "pending" (it says "July 19th"...). I reached support by phone two times (July 26th and August 4t... Latest reply by Marjorie21
    First-time renter here and my first inquiry is telling me that the price their page shows is nearly $400 more than my pricing information shows.Can anyone explain why this would be? Even with the extended-stay and new-listing discounts, shouldn't it show ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, all. I am a siuperhost in San Diego and have a friend that is looking at a property in Las Vegas to use mostly as a short term rental listing. He may want me to cohost the property for him so I am doing some reasearch. I looks like there were strict ... Latest reply by Megan223
    My account was suddenly deactivated today because airbnb "determined that it is in the best interest of Airbnb, and for the users on our site, to deactivate your account permanently." No warning, no complaints nothing. I have nothing but 4 and 5 star ... Latest reply by Julianne27
    Hi All, Can anyone recommend a keyless entry system for the UK? We'd like a coded operated one where the codes can be changed between guests (ideally one where you can set the codes to expire). Long battery life or one with a warning to us when the batter... Latest reply by Huma0