What Hosts are saying

Dear Team, Please help me to refund the money to one of my recent Guest -Sharp who was having some issues. Though he left the house without information. I would like to refund entire amount . Please check and do the needful. Thanks,Kiran. Latest reply by Kiran68
    Τα υγειονομικά πρωτόκολλα και το σήμα health first ισχύει για όλους τους οικοδεσπότες στην Ελλάδα ή μόνο για επιχειρήσεις; (όχι ιδιώτες) Latest reply by George123
    I have a lovely couple who booked my space for the week of their wedding, and requested a clean on their wedding day, so they could come back to a fresh space for their special night. They offered to pay an additional cleaning fee, which we do charge per ... Latest reply by Stephen285
    You can adopt some strategies and obtain many more reserves even if it is not close to areas of interest, such as beaches, natural landscapes, event parks, etc. In this article I bring together some of the lessons I learned during my career at AIRBNB, and... Latest reply by Huma0