What Hosts are saying

Hello, I sublease a large camp facility (28 units) and I pay this facility a commission based on "person days". For example, if a family of 5 stays Friday through Sunday, we would count half of Friday, all day Saturday, and half of Sunday, to equal 2 pers... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi community,I have a guest arriving next week with her family, she contacted me 3 weeks ago regarding making her final payment, she’d lost the email, was away etc etc. I referred her to Airbnb helpline.Now a week before her arrival she is still querying ... Latest reply by Trees0
    Hello. We are thinking of upgrading our very tiny fridge in the bedroom to a table top size. Have been looking in Amazon. Just wondered if anyone has a brand they recommend. Looking ideally for one that is fairly quiet. thank you. Latest reply by Ann72
    My wife and I were recently fined $50 for allegedly smoking inside of our hosts location. The home is located in an medical marijuana state, and smoking is explicitly permitted in given areas outside the house. We never smoked inside the house. We smoked ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I had a problem with my pool heater this weekend and I had someone staying for three nights. Has anyone had a similar issue and if so, what type of credit would you offer the renter. Thanks Latest reply by Sally737