What Hosts are saying

You can adopt some strategies and obtain many more reserves even if it is not close to areas of interest, such as beaches, natural landscapes, event parks, etc. In this article I bring together some of the lessons I learned during my career at AIRBNB, and... Latest reply by Huma0
    Good Morning, I have been hosting a guest few months ago. At this time it seems that my japanese bank account was not set up properly due to some japanese name spelling issue. The account is now set up correctly. The guest spent a nice stay but I have sti...
    Someone was able to automatically book my place when they did not meet the minimum night requirement. After the reservation was completed I did not receive payment. The payment does not show up on past or future transactions. Has anyone else had this prob... Latest reply by Katie
    I'm literally on the verge of a nervous break down due to Airbnbs lack of compliance to separate Government law/regulations. In the UK we are now allowed to open to the public, but only to those who book under two households. Yet if we have instant book ... Latest reply by Helen427
    My name is Paul, I'm a host and a victim on Airbnb too. I had a guest, she booked a room on April 20, 2020, for 7 days, after 6 days she extended her booking on Airbnb platform, and she extended again after another couple of days. I received these request... Latest reply by Debra300