What Hosts are saying

Did you notice that in the past payout was made the day after guests arrival and are now taking place 4-6 days after?At time when Airbnb says it care for its host community its time to show it and not make more money on our back! Latest reply by Eric4550
    Hi, I’m new to hosting and planning to host a waterfront property where I keep my boat on a boat lift. I’m not planning, at least not, to host the boat, but I still want to protect it from potential damage caused by the guests. I read through AirBnb’s Ho... Latest reply by Igor464
    Hi , I have got request for outdoor party less than 25 people. How much should I charge for it? Also is AirBnB allowing outdoor party for less than 25 people in California. Since we will be in orange tier ? Please explain me how to allow guest to host a ... Latest reply by Till-and-Jutta0
    Hello everyone. We've been hosts since 2017 and enjoy reading forum posts but rarely post ourselves. That is until today... We send all new guests a message with a copy of our rules and we only confirm bookings until hearing back from them. If it's gettin... Latest reply by Carl-and-Pandora0